Raw apple vinegar is a natural and fermented liquid that’s incredibly beneficial for numerous health issues. It is often referred to as the perfect food and helps to maintain acid-alkaline balance.
Select a raw(unpasteurized) organic apple cider vinegar that has the actual ‘mother of the vinegar’ in it. The mother will settle at the bottom of the bottle like a sediment. It’s made up of living nutrients and bacteria, and believed to have antibacterial and anti-fugal properties.
Raw apple cider vinegar contains nutrients such as malic acid, calcium, potassium, beta-carotene, pectin, acetic acid just to name a few. Adding 1 or 2 tablespoons a day can make a difference in you health. Be creative, try it in your salad dressings, sauces or soups after done cooking or meat/poultry marinades.
- rich in enzymes and potassium
- supports a health immune system
- helps to eliminate heartburn naturally
- helps to improve bowel irregularity
- promotes digestion and pH balance
- helps prevent from food poisoning
- improves metabolism
- soothes sore throats and reduces sinus infection