We so often forget about or overlook how to care for our feet. Our feet carry our whole body weight and allow us to walk many miles getting us from place one another. Our feet contain more than one quarter of all the bones in our body, each foot containing 26 bones and 100 ligaments. The skin in our feet has more than 7,000 nerve endings, no wonder the feet are so sensitive…how about tickling my feet?
Tips for Foot Care
- Wash your feet daily
- Dry your feet thoroughly – to avoid athlete’s foot and prevent dryness
- Moisturize feet with rich and nourishing foot cream
- Exfoliate or slough dead skin cells with pumice stone or foot file
- Keep nails trimmed
- Wear clean socks to avoid odor and promotes health feet
- Wear comfortable shoes with proper support
Be decadent and consider having a pedicure, your feet will never be the same.
You’ll have Happy Feet!!!